Terms and condition of use
Magaa Foods is a registered company under the law of India, located in Chennai. It is the legal owner of the brand magaa (Protected by trademark registration) and the website www.magaafoods.com (“The Site”). The site deals with Magaa Foods Manufacturing or reprocessing food products under the brand name “Magaa”.
- Magaa Foods will also monitor your visit, access and any such browsing all times.
- Before placing an order please check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item’s description.
- You are accessing the services available on this site and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this site.
- User Account
- The website requires you to register as a user by creating an account in order to purchase the products from the website. You will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and the account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account.
- As a part of the registration process on the site, Magaa Foods may collect the following personally identifiable information about you: Name including first and last name, alternate email address, mobile phone number and contact details, Postal code, Demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, education, address etc.)
- The address at which delivery of the product ordered by you is to be made will be correct and proper in all respects.
- Immediately notify Company of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security.
- Ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section. Users can unsubscribe from our communications sent through Email anytime.
- Magaa Foods believes you will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. Magaa Foods reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), it has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the Services and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- User Obligations
You agree and undertake to use the Website only to post and upload material that is proper. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree and undertake that when using the Website, you will not,
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information through any bookmark, tag or keyword
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights there to or have received all necessary consents
- Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another’s computer
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters
- Download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India
- Violate any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other terms and conditions for the use of the Website contained elsewhere herein; and
- Reverse engineer, modify copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website.
- Usage Conduct
You shall solely be responsible for maintaining the necessary computer equipments and Internet connections that may be required to access, use and transact on the Website. You are also under an obligation to use this Website for reasonable and lawful purposes only, and shall not indulge in any activity that is not envisaged through the Website. You shall use this Website for personal, non-commercial use only and shall not re-sell the same to any other person.
- Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, Company owns all Intellectual Property Rights to Company and the Website, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, designs, know-how, trade secrets and goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks. You acknowledge and agree that you shall not use, reproduce or distribute any content from the Website belonging to Magaa Foods without obtaining authorization from Magaa Foods. Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is expressly clarified that you will solely be responsible for any content that you provide or upload when using any Service, including any text, data, information, images, photographs, music, sound, video or any other material which may be accessible through your post, or any other content that you upload, transmit or store when using the Website.
- Links To Third Party Sites
Magaa Foods will contain links to other websites. These other sites are not under the control of Company and Company is not responsible for the conditions of any third party site, including without limitation any link contained in a site, or any changes or updates to a site. Magaa Foods is not responsible for any form of transmission, whatsoever, received by you from any third party site. The users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on their own before undertaking any reliance on such information. In the event that by accessing the Website or following links to third-party websites you are exposed to content that you consider offensive or inappropriate, your only recourse will be to stop using the Website.
- Disclaimer Of Warranties & Liability
Company has endeavoured to ensure that all the information on the Website is correct, but Company neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data, information, product or Service. In no event shall Company be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages. Neither shall Company be responsible for the delay or inability to use the Website or related Functionalities, the provision of or failure to provide Functionalities, or for any information, software, products, Functionalities and related graphics obtained through the Website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the website, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. Further, Company shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the Website during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the website that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond Company’s control.
The user understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Website is done entirely at their own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Magaa Foods from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by Company that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by you pursuant to these Terms.
Company may suspend or terminate your use of the Website or any Service at its sole and absolute discretion. Notwithstanding the foregoing sub-section above, these Terms will survive indefinitely unless and until Company chooses to terminate them. If you or Company terminates your use of the Website, Company may remove any content or other materials relating to your use of the Website and Company will have no liability to you or any third party for doing so.
11. Governing Law
These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles, and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Chennai, India.
12. Products Availability
Suppose if the product that the customer purchases are not available, we shall refund back the amount paid to us to the customer. This is a rare case.
13. Report Abuse
If you come across any abuse or violation of these Terms, please report to email@example.com
14. Ordering Method
Through user account can place an order to the available current stock or bulk pre- order using respective order forms. Once order notification received the company will respond by voice call, email or sms regarding delivery time and date. After mutual consent the company release confirm order mail specifying shipment delivery date and time, Based on which payment will be accepted
- All the products listed on the Site will be sold at MRP unless otherwise specified. The prices mentioned at the ti102.me of ordering will be the prices charged on the date of the delivery. Although prices of most of t0he products do not fluctuate on a daily basis but some of the commodities prices do change on a daily basis. In case the prices are higher or lower on the date of delivery not additional charges will be collected or refunded as the case may be at the time of the delivery of the order.
- Shipping charges and delivery charges will be mention at the time of placing the order based on pin codes and value of bill amount.
16. Shipping Policy
A Magaa Foods (www.magaafoods.com) ships its products to almost all parts of India deploying reputed courier service. Magaafoods has a transparent and clear shipping policy for all orders placed on our website. Confirmed Orders placed will be shipped across the country, depending on delivery location from 24hrs to 3weeks time. Our products will be shipped on all days except Sunday, National Holidays and State Govt. Holidays.
We will mail you the courier details to your email address. In case you do not receive a mail from us within 48 hours of payment done by you, please check your junk folder. Tracking may not appear online for up to another 24 hours in some cases, so please wait until your package is scanned by the courier company. To know about the shipping status of your order, please write us to firstname.lastname@example.org
17. Return and refund policy
- Our company will not accept sales return ones goods are delivered.
- If product damage occur during transit, company accept and refund full bill amount after damaged product physically received back to the company then intimate to the customer regarding the damage occurred while transit and wait 3 working days for customer reply to re-sending option confirmation mail. If not responded by the customer the particular order full amount will be refunded within 10 working days from the date of email send by the company. If product damage found after the execution of delivery, immediately intimate regarding the damage through email within 24hrs and re-send the product to the company address within 48hrs from the time of receiving the courier. After damaged product physically received back to the company, then company have full rights to examine and evaluate the damaged product and decide regarding resending the product or refund the amount fully or partly within 10days from the date of damaged product received to the company.
- The company will not accept resending courier charges at any cost
19. Cancellation Policy
- Once order is confirmed after payment done, the company allow 30 minutes duration only from confirm ordered time to cancel the order by contacting the customer care no +91 9444622265 or 8608992726. The company will consider and sent email regarding cancellation based on company and customer mutual talk. The company reserve full rights to accept or deny the cancellation if company believes fit to do so. After cancellation acceptance email sent to the customer payment will be return back within 10 working days after deducting 4% from bill value as cancellation charges and if any extra charges met by company.
- Once order is confirmed after payment done will be shipped, If delivery not executed due to customer default return (like door lock). Consignment return cancellation allowed if customer contact customer care no +91 9444622265 or 8608992726 request to cancel the respective consignment returned within 45 working days from the ordered date. The company will claim and deduct transit loss and product damage if any before returning the payment back to customer within 10 days after cancellation acceptance email sent by the company to the customer. Acceptance of cancellation will be informed either by email or sms to the customer.
20. Modification of Terms & Conditions of Service
Magaa Foods may at any time modify the Terms & Conditions of Use of the Website without any prior notification to you. You can access the latest version of these Terms & Conditions at any given time on the Site. You should regularly review the Terms & Conditions on the Site. In the event the modified Terms & Conditions is not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using the Service. However, if you continue to use the Service you shall be deemed to have agreed to accept and abide by the modified Terms & Conditions of Use of this Site.